Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Persistent Praise On Muazu Can't Be Ignore


I first heard of Gov. Ahmed Muazu of Bauchi state's good work on Nairaland and ordinarily I didn't paid much attention to it because Bauchi is one of the shariah state in the country which make it uninteresting, at least to me, in term of what one might expect from a community adhering to such barbaric tenet. However the more recent news and analysis about the performing Muazu can't be ignore inspite of his sharia introduction into Bauchi state. I am not witnessed to his performance but lots of people has and so I'm ready to take their word for it. If the praise accruing on him are justified, then the Nigerian democratic option can't be jeopadized any more. All we need is time and we shall get there. kudos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been hearing good thing on Muazu too. I hope he is real.

Anonymous said...

I will hold my assesment of the guy until later. good day